We strive to provide the perfect and most memorable music to celebrate your special day.
A wedding simply isn’t complete without the most thought out music to celebrate your special day. Solo Entertainment prides on providing exceptional and professional music services without pre programmed playlists. Every song we play is hand picked to cater to your guests and is to create the perfect soundtrack for your day. Sentimental music during the ceremony, nostalgic songs during your cocktail hour and dinner followed by a dance party full of bangers at the reception. With years of experience, Angie and her staff are as professional as they come being able to read the crowd and know exactly how to build a dance floor and keep it alive all night long.
In addition to DJ services, Angie and her team are also well known musicians and can also provide you with a variety of musicians and bands combined with DJ services for a live music experience that will bring your favourite songs to life!
We also provide MC services at a negotiated rate if you are without a master of ceremonies!
Our wedding packages start at $850.00 plus GST.
We will provide:
- PA sound system by Yorkville (subs and speakers)
- All cabling, power bars and extension cords
- Wireless Microphones with stand for the master of ceremonies and officiant
- Dance floor lighting including high performance LED lighting, disco lights and lasers.
- Wedding party music for your ceremony and reception including all special songs like your first dances, isle march, music for mom and dad and theme music for entering the reception etc. Plus All special requests!
- Cocktail and dinner music provided before the reception and…
- A super fun and professional DJ/entertainer
We also offer an affordable DJ/Live music combo package for the ultimate and most memorable music experience. Contact us today for more details!
Start Planning Today
Ready to start planning the entertainment for your big day? Fill out our wedding questionnaire and request form to get the party started. On this form, you’ll be able to tell Angie which songs you want to hear for each of the night’s important events/dances.
If you want to hire Angie for your wedding, fill out our wedding agreement form to begin the reservation process for your wedding. This form will allow you to provide all the details and set up times for your event. Send completed forms to: email@example.com